With Easter long weekend here, I thought it would be fun to whip up a little list of fun activities for families to try over the break! My boys are SO EXCITED, so it's a lot of pressure to keep the fun happening, ha ha!
On Saturday we will actually be down at Makeology (come visit us if you can!) but apart from that, it's all Spring Family Fun! Here are a few things on our list:
- Go on a spring hike! This is our favourite family pastime, we do it constantly, and I can't WAIT to go for a nice walk in the woods this weekend.
- Get yourself to a waterfront if you can and watch the sailboats. If the weather is nice there will be tons out!
- Pack a lunch and have a picnic at your local park.
- Fly a kite! My boys are obsessed with kite;s and I can't wait to bring ours out again!
- Be with nature! In our city we have certain areas where we can go to feed little birds, see geese and wildlife, and it's amazing. Please make sure you read a bit about what you should or shouldn't feed animals so we can keep them as safe as possible :)
- Break out the bubbles! Nothing keeps kids occupied longer than bubble solution ;)
- Sidewalk chalk!
- Make some bird feeders for the backyard.
- Plant some flowers! Kids love to help in the garden, it's messy but so much fun!
- Let your kids stay up a little late and watch the sunset together as a family :)
Hope you all have an amazing time!!