In our family, we love a good after dinner treat. We especially love it when we can make something with good ingredients, that's fun to make together, and is EASY!
We recently through these brownies together and Ben and Sawyer LOVED them. Feel free to tweak these ingredients if you need to, but this is a great base to start with!
- 2 Large Bananas
- 1/3 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Non-Dairy Milk (we used cashew)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour (we just run oats through the food processor)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/8 cup of non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash up bananas in a large bowl. Mix in all other wet ingredients (peanut butter, maple syrup, non-dairy milk, vanilla).
- In another bowl, mix together all dry ingredients (oat flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, baking soda, pinch of salt).
- Slowly mix dry ingredients (not including chocolate chips) into wet ingredients, pouring some and mixing, then pouring more, etc.
- Fold in half of the chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into parchment lined 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into squares (we did 16 total).
And there you have it! Healthy and so delish! Store these in sealed container for 2-3 days, or freeze them for later!